Follow us:

T : (+44) 0750 0707 302

Business Tax

Copyright © 2021 I S Accountant Ltd 

Registered Address:

First Floor Office
3 Hornton Place
W8 4LZ

0757 515 8328

Give us a call today for a 
free consultation

Personal Tax

   Self-assessment tax return
Completing your self-assessment tax return can be a daunting and time-consuming process. Each year, thousands of taxpayers are penalised by HMRC and incur unwanted costs through missed deadlines, incorrect returns and lost records.

We can save you time, worry, and money by handling your self-assessment tax return for you. We will do all the necessary computations, complete your return, and even offer advice on how you can minimise your tax liability. Acting as your agent, we can deal directly with HMRC on your behalf, and, should you be selected for a self-assessment enquiry, act for you at any meetings. 

Tax Registration

We offer tax registration for a small fee. This will include registering you to HMRC in as little as 24 hours and your UTR number will be sent out to you.

Who will need to register for self-assessment

- Self Employed
- Annual Earnings over £100,000
- Landlords 
- Airbnb hosts
- If you earn more than £1,000 annually from a side gig.

What we will need from you.

- Some information about yourself and your situation
- Why you require a UTR number